Why Civics Education?
Our young people are the next generation of leaders.
Constitutional Democracy Project invests young people in our democracy by bringing civics to life for students and teachers. Our hands-on programs get students excited about real constitutional issues in ways a textbook just can’t.
The Constitutional Democracy Project helps students understand their rights and discover their own role in America.
Constitutional Democracy Project Programs Help Students:
- Understand their rights and the rights of others
- Appreciate different points of view
- Influence public policy
- Use evidence to support their arguments
- Gain confidence
- Treat others with civility and respect
- Resolve conflicts
- Work together to solve problems
- Speak to public issues
- Make up their own minds