The Constitutional Democracy Project is hosting a series of student workshops on social change to empower students by equipping them with the tools they need to create the future they want.
Students will learn how to:
- create effective social change
- transform the momentum from protests into informed legal action
- understand current movements by examining past movements
Workshops will feature:
- content by leaders from various social movement & community organizers
- insights from law school professors
- discussions with law students
- collaborations with high school student leaders
Each workshop features different content.